Exceptional Family Law Services For Our Clients
Since 1988, The Bruman Law Group attorneys have helped individuals and couples move forward to resolve their family law issue in the least stressful, most effective and economically viable way possible.
Information is power. Understanding that information is what enables you to make good decisions for today and for the future. With over 30 years of family law and family court experience, attorney Steven I. Bruman and the team can help you understand your options and the effects that your decisions will have. Your world may feel like it’s falling apart. We can help you keep it together.
Skilled Guidance For A Broad Spectrum Of Issues
Family law issues are wrought with worry and emotion. Because family is the most important part of our life. At Bruman Law Group, we understand both the financial and emotional aspects of divorce, custody and property division. We will help you protect your assets and your relationship with your children. We can assist with issues such as:
- Divorce and related issues
- Child support agreements and knowing when you need a child support attorney
- Custody agreements and visitation
- Using mediation when warranted
- Dividing community property and maintaining separate property in Texas. We can assist with high-asset marriages, marriages with multiple properties, extensive financial portfolios or a business associated with the marriage.
- Enforcement actions
- Grandparent rights
- Modifications child custody and visitation agreements, including move-aways
- Parent-child suits
- Prenuptial agreements
- Protective orders
- Adopting a stepchild or baby
Legal issues related to family matters can be very complicated, potentially volatile and emotionally draining. With representation from Bruman Law Group, you’ll have a legal team working for you that is not only ready to negotiate but can also take your case to trial when warranted.
When You Are Ready to Start The Next Chapter
Family law issues can feel scary. We offer the support and guidance every step of the way until your case is resolved. Let us help you turn the page to a brighter future for you and your family. Call 281-583-0055 to get the process started. You can also send a brief introductory email and we will get in touch with you.